App to fly

There have been a pile of threads regarding issues with the latest dji go app for androids. I have no idea how to link a particular thread giving advice on the most reliable app but in summary it is either of these two.
Can be downloaded from:
DJI GO APK download, and you will find a list of available apps to download to your device.

Reactions: Phantom Voyager
There have been a pile of threads regarding issues with the latest dji go app for androids. I have no idea how to link a particular thread giving advice on the most reliable app but in summary it is either of these two.
Can be downloaded from:
DJI GO APK download, and you will find a list of available apps to download to your device.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

As mentioned above, litchi is a great app and I use it most of the time. Being your first drone (?), you will need to register it first using a dji go app and then have a look around for other apps.

The current version of DJI GO (3.1.2) is safe to use on Android devices. DJI released a new update (also version 3.1.2) on February 7th to resolve the RTH issue that was reported here in various threads.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94