App reporting the wrong FW #

Reaction score
I'm on the latest FW and latest version of the GO app and here's what it shows...

Screenshot_2015-08-21-02-58-40.png Screenshot_2015-08-21-02-57-33.png

Anyone else getting this?

Looks like the aircraft firmware 1.1.9 is out of date. The current firmware is 1.3.2

I'm on the current firmware.

The first screenshot shows that my firmware is up to date. The 2nd one has it listed as 1.1.9+. That's the issue.

Either that or you have got back ground app refresh on, turn it of and it will see there is a later firmware then and tell you to update. Hope this helps

Sorry I meant off, if so turn in on and it will see there is a update.

I've already stated, I have updated the firmware to 1.3.2 the day it was released. There is no updating to be done.

I've seen one of the litchi testers report something similar - and remember other reports with 2.01, so you aren't alone. Seems like a bug. I havent looked at mine, but will tonight.

I've seen one of the litchi testers report something similar - and remember other reports with 2.01, so you aren't alone. Seems like a bug. I havent looked at mine, but will tonight.

While you haven't come with an answer, I'm just glad you didn't tell me to update to the latest firmware again haha. Keep us updated.

Reactions: SENC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl