Anyone having issues with Phantom 4 Advanced drifting like the Phantom 4 pro?

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a Phantom 4 Advanced mainly for the camera, I would go for the Phantom Pro v2 but am worried about getting a "drifter". I have read a lot of post about issues with both the Pro v1 and Pro v2 drifting during photography and frankly I don't want to spend 1500 on a drone that may never operate as well as my Phantom 3.

Has anyone gotten a V2 recently that hasn't had some issues?

I am thinking about buying a Phantom 4 Advanced mainly for the camera, I would go for the Phantom Pro v2 but am worried about getting a "drifter". I have read a lot of post about issues with both the Pro v1 and Pro v2 drifting during photography and frankly I don't want to spend 1500 on a drone that may never operate as well as my Phantom 3.

Has anyone gotten a V2 recently that hasn't had some issues?

You might want to consider the Phantom 4 pro plus now that you can install the Litchi App on the plus cotroller. I will be posting how do to do that soon. You have the best camera , most sensors and very best of software mods. Geared up with the Phantomrain wet suit and you have a beautiful machine.

The key to drifting is simply knowing you firmware versions.

Phantomrain.org
approved vendor

I was flying yesterday and today with 25+ winds, I have never experienced drift with good gps signal. Make sure your in A mode.

OK, but doesn't the problem make at least some of the autonomous flight modes, especially in photography useless?

And a follow-up...Does using Litchi reduce or eliminate the drifting in P-mode? Is there any improvement using another app other than GO4?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor