Anyone flying in Pittsburgh

Anyone looking for work near Pittsburgh or Young Wood Pennsylvania.
Ariel video photography drone work wanted in Young-Wood PA.

Might be a little late but I'm around an hour east of Pittsburgh. Looking for new areas to fly and it would be cool to fly with someone else who has a DJI. Not sure if I am ready for work quite yet.

Might be a little late but I'm around an hour east of Pittsburgh. Looking for new areas to fly and it would be cool to fly with someone else who has a DJI. Not sure if I am ready for work quite yet.
Sorry I'm a bit late to this but I'll be in Pittsburgh next weekend - definitely would be fun to fly with someone else who may know the best local spots for flying.

I'll be around Pittsburgh on Wed. And Thur. This week
Ah, I won't be there until the following Thursday (August 3rd). Will you be there over that weekend?

Im in Washington PA.

Im working this Saturday and sunday... i think i have some fays off after. Since im stil new, i have 2 great spots to fly but haven't been out too many places yet. Tje one is totally wide open at a park by my moms house. I took it up to 400 feet today and then tested my active tracking. Looked awesome since its geeen grass all around. The second place are railroadsl tracks. Unsure if there are any rules against flying over tracks, obviously im not if a train is coming. But hey if you're around other than Saturday and Sunday (friday i have my daughter ) let me know. I can also travel towards the city.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan