Any word when Best Buy will stock the P4P?

No, we are online only. But we do bring out the dealer demos of equipment for client groups. I had just posted in the South Florida thread that we took an M600, Mavic, DJI Focus, LB2 and A3 on a custom copter, etc to demo to a client on Sanibel and another client from over in Ft Lauderdale. We were there for about 3 hours and let them try everything they wanted and talked about copters and options for a while. Let us know when you are coming down again. I had just suggested another dealer demo for people to come out and see the P4 Pro+ and check out the new daylight viewable screen that is built in.

Advexure here in LA is showing the P4P+ in stock -> DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ Quadcopter | Advexure

Super helpful guys, usually fast shipping. They did same day local delivery on my P4P so I got it shipped. My original controller was faulty and they had me swing by and pick up a new one within 24 hours. I would recommend to stay away from a big box store like Best Buy as I assume they cannot really help with specific drone related technical issues.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
I went to my Best Buy yesterday and ordered it in store and it arrived in store today! Headed to the house now to unbox for an early Christmas gift to myself. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Way cool! Congrats man!
Now you'll have to order the black DJI props that only Best Buy sells! Make sure you order two sets as it is only 2/pkg. DJI - Quick Release Drone Propellers for Phantom 4 - Black
For sure if you want extra batteries go with Advexure as I ordered the other day, they shipped priority mail and I received in from LA to near Houston in just a couple of days.
Then get these cool battery decals/labels in black. DJI Phantom 4 & Pro Battery # Label Decal Sticker Skin Black Red Gold Silver | eBay

Last edited:
Now that I got my gear I am just waiting on the weather to clear...

Sounds good! Glad BB hooked you up!
Head south for the weekend! Just hopefully the winds will slack off some..
Weather 12.23.16.jpg

:)

I rec mine on tuesday and have flown it everyday.
got about 10 flights on it now and no prpblems noted.
going out again tomorrow and fly three more batterys.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Cool!
Excellent news!
Thanks for the info!
Do you have all high capacity batteries or did you purchase some of the regular/standard ones?
Just curious since so far I've just purchased one extra high capacity so I only have two batteries. Just wondering how much of a real difference in flight time of standard vs HP batteries. I know there are many variables in flights that can determine your actual flight times.
Thanks for the info in advance!
:)

Glad you finally got a good one. My P4P arrived with a camera facing left by 5-10° that cannot be fixed by IMU and gimbal recalibrations. My P4P+, with a straight facing camera, now has developed "maximum gimbal angle exceeded" errors as the camera suddenly flips 45-90° in flight, during moderate left turns, for a second or two. Gimbal cable must be rubbing somehow, but not simulable while manually manipulating the gimbal. I'll keep trying to get a good unit. Quality control has been disbanded, and is using us instead! :rolleyes:

I went to my Best Buy yesterday and ordered it in store and it arrived in store today! Headed to the house now to unbox for an early Christmas gift to myself. :)

Congrats!! I was afraid they wasn't going to get it out fast enough and B&H had free overnight shipping. Only have 2 flights under my belt. Nothing even close to the battery's limit yet. Just feeling things out. Did a couple video recordings to try things out and get a feel for the controls. I need to do a bunchof camera setting studying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3