Any chance of getting PhantomPilots lapel badges?

2 part poll, choose if you want one, then style choice. Cost range +/- $10 to CONUS

• Yes! I would buy one!

• No. I don't want any cool drone swag.

• PhantomPilots

• MavicPilots

• DronePilots (as pictured)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Knowing my luck, someone would detect a leak and it would get confiscated. This IS Ottawa, after all. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Yeah, different rules apply in the Peoples Republic of Ontario. Maybe you could label it "Serviettes" or those weird bags that you buy milk in:laughing:

Reactions: jwmcgrath
I have gotten another quote for something like this... it could be done in the individual models such as Mavic, Phantom, etc. if there is enough interest.

This is a mockup of a metal, hard enameled, 1.25" wide pin.
View attachment 74431
Like it. Ken

That would be the worst case Ontario, if you go by what Ricky says...

Any update on this guys? The lapel pin that is, not bags of milk, gravy on fries (ar a gravy chip as it's known in the UK. And gravy is a different creature altogether to what you yanks eat. Instead of it being a thick, pale, spotty, congealed mess, its a thick, dark congealed mess. Biscuits are cookies, by the way) or toxic waste.

Actually, I would like to see labeled safety vests similar to those worn by emergency response teams. They would be more versatile and look professional. Could help to deflect some of the nasties that others have reported on the forums.
There out there. Seen them online. Orange with black lettering if I remember correctly it said something to the effect of " Aerial Filming In Process". I did pick up a fire engine red nylon jacket that says "Remove Before Flight"

Last edited:
Well I have never seen any being made or sold Ken on here . They would have to make a lot of them
as we are DronePilots and have these forums View attachment 73378

Really, I appreciate all the designs here. Likewise, these, VIVIPINs also deals with the custom lapel pin designs for shirts, jacket, sweaters, collars and more. The best part is that anyone can place their order online and get fast shipping.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl