Any chance of getting PhantomPilots lapel badges?

2 part poll, choose if you want one, then style choice. Cost range +/- $10 to CONUS

• Yes! I would buy one!

• No. I don't want any cool drone swag.

• PhantomPilots

• MavicPilots

• DronePilots (as pictured)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey guys! I'm working on t-shirts now...but in terms of "lapel badges for blazers", do you mean these?
View attachment 73545

I was thinking more of a metal badge shaped like the winged logos for the seperate forums, with enamel coloured accordingly. I have contacted the company I linked in my earlier post to ask if they can do something like that and I am just awaiting a reply. If they can then, going by their price structuring, I reckon that, if purchased in sufficient numbers, they could be sold for around $5/£4/€4.75 including shipping.

I just want to state that I have no affiliation with the company and I have no personal, selfish or ulterior motive. I just think that it would be cool to have an exclusive PhantomPilots lapel badge when out flying.

Also, I am partially disabled and have retired as a result and would be only too happy to act as post room boy for shipping these out.

Now thats what I'm talking about.
Yes there the one's we want ..... put me down for Phantom and Mavic but larger twice-actual size of the present logo.

Last edited:
I have gotten another quote for something like this... it could be done in the individual models such as Mavic, Phantom, etc. if there is enough interest.

This is a mockup of a metal, hard enameled, 1.25" wide pin.
Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 2.28.48 PM✨.png

I have gotten another quote for something like this... it could be done in the individual models such as Mavic, Phantom, etc. if there is enough interest.

View attachment 74431
Yes I think it looks brilliant, I also like the idea of individual models as well. Thank you for your efforts. I would buy Phantom, Mavic and Drone.

I have added a poll at the top of this page. It is a two part question. First if you would buy one or more, and second if you do want one, what style would you like. I will use this to gauge interest in them and the most popular style. Thank you.

I'd suggest making it singular --- PhantomPilot, DronePilot, etc. I think it would read better if I were to attach it to my bag or shoulder strap or whatever, so identify me as a pilot.

I'd suggest making it singular --- PhantomPilot, DronePilot, etc. I think it would read better if I were to attach it to my bag or shoulder strap or whatever, so identify me as a pilot.

Yeah, make and not model. If you tsart going down the model route, the numbers will get fewer and the price will get higher.

View attachment 74431
Love it - Lets do it. Ken

Any news on Phantom Enamel Badges? Kind Regards Ken
Ken I havnt heard but will ask today and see what admin says
and report back when I hear :)

Looks like I started the proverbial snowball rolling :D I really hope its a goer.
That's a good thing Michael and how we got t-shirts way back :)

For whatever my opinion is worth, I'd be perfectly content with the standard Phantom Pilots pin in the default app colour... if that helps with simplicity and costing. Seems that would cover the broadest range...
805ab81cf5161714a3bb64400e3ded09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm not one for pins, but I would buy a high quality PhantomPilots sticker to slap on my laptop and/or RC.

I thought of that too... and there are a lot of good stickers out there, but then I decided not to label my case... to try to avoid the "steal me" attraction!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
This sticker may make your case less desirable to steal
i-wnncJkC-L.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj