Any chance of getting PhantomPilots lapel badges?

2 part poll, choose if you want one, then style choice. Cost range +/- $10 to CONUS

• Yes! I would buy one!

• No. I don't want any cool drone swag.

• PhantomPilots

• MavicPilots

• DronePilots (as pictured)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I was thinking, you know the way airline pilots wear those little "wings" lapel badges on their blazers? Well how about having some made up to sell to members, in the style of the badges used for each forum section? I reckon most of us would be happy to buy one to proudly display when we're piloting our birds (by "birds" I mean UAV's. Not wives or girlfriends ;)), I know I would.

What do you reckon guys? And gals?

Reactions: Neon Euc
We did have someone that was making us T-Shirt's and Hoodies awhile back and will see if I can find who it was for you .
Badges I haven't seen and think that would have to go through the owners . Let me look .:)

Added / This is the site Official Phantom Pilots Apparel | Badge Wear

Last edited:
A really nice enamel badge would be nice.

Well I have never seen any being made or sold Ken on here . They would have to make a lot of them
as we are DronePilots and have these forums
All Sites.png

They should be free for the advertising they provide.

I remove dealer names / logos / plate frames from my cars for same reason.
They don't pay me.

Hey guys! I'm working on t-shirts now...but in terms of "lapel badges for blazers", do you mean these?
View attachment 73545
More in the shape of the Phantom and Mavic logo but with a pin so you can attach to blazer, hat, cardigan and so on....

Actually, I would like to see labeled safety vests similar to those worn by emergency response teams. They would be more versatile and look professional. Could help to deflect some of the nasties that others have reported on the forums.

I could go $10 with cheap/free shipping.
Would get a few.
I live in the UK but would pay the equivalent as long as they look and made professionally.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan