Any advice on buying from the UK, please?

Think i would not be too hasty at the moment and wait till they sort issues out and especially theres No APP for my IPad! YET

Has anyone who ordered direct from DJI had their item marked as shipped yet?
Mine showing as shipped, there's a tracking no but when I go to Parcel Force it says

Consignment number: MK6###062
Service: Express 24
Tracking status: Advised

Does that mean they've received the info but not yet shipped?

Parcel Force or DHL - mine is showing DHL and links to DHL when you click on the tracking number.

Update: I know Advised on Parcel Force means the order for the delivery has been placed but the item has not yet been collected.

Parcel Force or DHL - mine is showing DHL and links to DHL when you click on the tracking number.

Update: I know Advised on Parcel Force means the order for the delivery has been placed but the item has not yet been collected.
When I click the link which goes to DHL, it says

MK66###62 (Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again

If anyone in the uk has had their P3 delivery or due for dispatch then please let us know. :)
Also has anyone ordered from firstpersonview?
hello ive ordered from firstpersonview and im getting mine on tuesday, i ordered my p2v3 from them at xmas and find them a very good company

I ordered mine from EpicTV in France. You have to join as a member to get extra discount and according to their website they are currently giving 10% of revenue to Nepal.

I ordered mine from them. I telephoned them at lunchtime and they were expecting their delivery this afternoon. They advised me that the May Day holiday might slow things down, but I should receive my P3P on Wednesday. I have bought lots from them and find them very good and helpful.

Well today (saturday 2nd may) i took the plunge and ordered the P3 Pro with extra battery from Buzzflyer, i'll keep you updated on the order. When i spoke to them on friday they said the P3 pro was coming in this tuesday 5th may, not sure if i made it for the first batch. :)

Also good is H Preston Media. I bought my P3 from them and it came next day

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl