Amazon vendor = Koozam - Are they legit / ok to buy from?

Reaction score
Hi All. With the latest price drop of the Phantom 3 Advanced by DJI ($200 off) I am finally ready to get into the drone market. I searched on Amanzon and found a vendor selling a bundle package. The vendor name is Koozam. Has anyone bought from that vendor before? If so, are they legit? Any pro's or con's from buying from them? Any help / advice will be greatly appreciated.

I haven't bought from them, but they have been selling DJI products for some time now. If buying on Amazon, it would be best to buy a product that is marked as Amazon Prime (since Amazon ships those items and offers a 30-day return policy). You can find a list of Amazon Prime deals here.

Hi All. With the latest price drop of the Phantom 3 Advanced by DJI ($200 off) I am finally ready to get into the drone market. I searched on Amanzon and found a vendor selling a bundle package. The vendor name is Koozam. Has anyone bought from that vendor before? If so, are they legit? Any pro's or con's from buying from them? Any help / advice will be greatly appreciated.
I bought my P1 from them back in early 2013 it was a package deal (bunch of extras) they had the best price everything came quick .
Welcome to the forum .

Just made the purchase tonight. Can't wait for it to arrive. Went with standard free shipping so it won't be here until next week. It will give me time to read through this forum, watch some video on the phantom 3, etc.

Same here. Bought my P1 from them. No issues.

Same here. No problem at all with two purchases at two different times.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl