Where to purchase a drone on the internet

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm wanting to purchase a dji phantom 3 advanced system but not sure which place is the best to buy from? I have hobby stores near me but they do not sell the dji's. I have looked at them online and have found a few websites that look legit but I want some feedback. I have looked at dronesetc.com and multicopter warehouse. Also I have looked at drone world.com but have seen a lot of negative feedback about them. Can I get some ideas from everyone on here? Also I'm looking to purchase a bundle when I do and both dronesetc and multicopter warehouse have the bundles. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jamie

If you're in the US, Amazon is a great place to buy from. There are many DJI dealers selling on there and you'll get a no-hassle 30-day money back guarantee if you buy via Amazon Prime. I have a list of available P3As here.

I've had mixed results with Amazon. I've ordered a couple times through Amazon and received; damaged item due to poor packaging, an item that was apparently an open/demo item but was advertised as new, another item that was not as described. The item that Amazon shipped they did refund me a portion of my purchase. The other items I had to deal with the Amazon partner which wasn't as smooth...

I've been to Multicopter Warehouse. Great service and very knowledgeable staff. I do business with them on a regular basis.

Or you could try GI-drones.com, owned by a USAF veteran, they will take good care of you - offers flying lessons for free with purchase if you are in San Diego too!

I purchased P3Pro in December from allERC.com. I think they are a vendor on here. They were great to deal with and I got a great deal. $1159 for the Pro w/extra battery & DJI backpack. I think they are based out of Arizona.

If you are looking for friendly service, good pricing and repair options I'd recommend checking out acesdeals.biz and talk to Peter. He'll talk your ear off and answer any questions you have. He will always call you back if necessary and stands by his sale.

Reactions: hdpro
Amazon is definitely the easiest for returns, I had to change my P3 Twice for different issues and they never pushed back one bit, Best buy is also very easy for returns and if you have Elite Plus status allows up to 45 days to do so, standard is 15 days I believe - Amazon is 30 days.

I can tell you where not to but it and that is at Adorama. I bought mine there and the camera was bad righr out of the box and they said too bad, you have to deal with DJI. Last time I deal with them.

DDM has the profesional.
that is where i got my first one.

Amazon. Easiest return policy in the world IMO.

If there is a problem with the device, you print a "free" return label and drop at UPS. If you just want to return it (no longer wanted), Amazon will only charge return shipping. Probably $8 dollars for a Phantom. Another great thing about Amazon, is that they refund my money within minutes of when the UPS driver picks UP the package. Most times, you don't even have to wait until Amazon physically receives it back at their warehouse.

If doing an exchange, they will send out the replacement as soon as the driver picks UP the package. Or even sooner.

Does B&H allow you to return drones? For some reason, I didn't think so.

If you buy from Amazon, make sure it's an Amazon seller or you DO NOT get the Amazon protections. You don't need it sold by, just "fulfilled".

I agree with b&h I bought a used 2, it had an issue with the controller and they took it back no questions asked and upgraded me to a used version 2 at no charge

Adorama was a great experience for me

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4