Where to purchase a drone on the internet

I agree with b&h I bought a used 2, it had an issue with the controller and they took it back no questions asked and upgraded me to a used version 2 at no charge
B&H also has a dedicated line to UAS buyers.

Got a P3P off of Ebay from the Drone Nerds and had a small issue with the camera.When I started taking pictures the camera would eventually freeze up. The had me send it back and sent me another new one with out any hassles.

I got my pro at B&H... while I was researching which versioin of phantom I wanted I had put the pro in the checkout basket... it was in there for a couple hours... then the price changed and I knew to jump on that deal...
Got a new pro for less than $1000 with the free backpack.... that was just before xmas...
besides the price being so great they also shipped it to me overnight for free.... can't beat B&H... I'd love to go to there store in NY... I have heard it is crazy cool....

Get it straight from dji. I received mine with in five days using there free shipping. It came from California. They also give you money back in the rewards program.

Just this week I ordered carbon props from them and it was sent from there China factory and I even Received it with in four days.

I got my P3A from Craigslist new in the box for $700.
Didn't realize i was using my daughter's email and she had her profile pic on there. Contacted the guy he went from $1000 to $700 when he seen the profile. He asked to meet at a park which i declined. Told him to meet at the police station and he agreed. His jaw dropped when he seen a 6'3 260lb guy getting off of a Harley.
Felt kinda bad cause he washed his car and put on new clothes cause he thought he was going to get a date.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4