Altizure ? Anyone use it?

I just started playing with this yesterday. It flies the mission and takes photos as it should. Im just now starting to upload the images to their cloud to see how well it reconstructs them. I'll get back tomorrow with results.

So yeah, it works. I just a quick test over a small area of land and it was reconstructed. It's pretty boring to look at it so Ill spare you, as there are plenty of other more interesting models to look at that were created with the app.

It still seems pretty early so the functionality in the app is pretty sparse but it does work.

Awesome, it seems to work better when it's working with more dimensions rather then a parcel of land

Interesting app.

It claims to do both NADIR (straight down) images as well as oblique images, which should allow capturing some details under overhangs.

I went to Altizure's website, but can't figure out their pricing for the "pro" features. Also, they seem to require a lot of info, in the name of "UAV verification". I'm not too keen on giving them the level of info they want, so right now, the 'cons' outweigh the 'pros' (for me).

I'll wait a bit and revisit this in a couple of months.

I tried it but once I registered I couldn't use it. They had to "validate " that my P3 could handle the imagery before I could use it. After 2 days of waiting, I got frustrated and used Pix4d, or another app instead.

Altizure seems very interesting, i like that feature that users can share so everyone can see on its website what they are capturing....

Last edited:
Don't know if this thread is dead,.. I have been using ALTIZURE fpr the past three years. Nice service and excellent support.
I've had a break over the winter. Now when I'm returning I can sense that something has changed. The support has gone from a helpful servic to replies in a cocky, rude and impolite manner.
Peole are making poting in theit forums, but no official replies. Dead silence.
I'm going to leave Altizure as soon as I've emptied my account.

R

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart