Altitude

Reaction score
I have a P4P. The altitude is measured from the home point. Is there a way to change that so altitude is measured from where the drone is actually flying? I fly where there are hills and think this would be safer!

There is a way to link google earth maps with the terrain elevations into litchi so that you maintain as constant elevation above ground level. I have not tried this yet but did watch the YouTube video. this part of Texas is kinda flat! lol

There is a way to link google earth maps with the terrain elevations into litchi so that you maintain as constant elevation above ground level. I have not tried this yet but did watch the YouTube video. this part of Texas is kinda flat! lol

In a Litchi mission you can do that directly in the mobile app by batch editing the waypoint altitudes relative to ground rather than relative to the home point - you don't need to involve Google Earth. Or are you referring to achieving that during manual flight in Litchi?

I am not actually sure, still learning litchi's capabilities most of my flying is manual as I pretty much only have to worry about tree's and anything over 100 feet around here is safe. I was just watching drone videos and saw the linking of google earth so that is why I mentioned it. The batch editing you mentions sounds a lot simpler than the video I saw!

I'm in Kansas and believe it or not we have hills... LOL! I'm new to this so that's over my head, but thanks!

I'm in Kansas and believe it or not there are hills... LOL! I'm new to all this so that's a little over my head! Thanks!

I'm in Kansas and believe it or not we have hills... LOL! I'm new to this so that's over my head, but thanks!

This might be over your head for a while but you will catch on, as for hills in Kanas, they will never be over your head.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72