Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Off to Mullet bay today to do some snorkelling then a quick walk around to sunset beach to watch the planes fly in. Can't take piglet cos it's to close to the airport but I'll have me Gono;)

What a pair:D proud of them;)
blank stare.png

You posted this right under your picture of Mrs Porky and I thought :eek:
She gonna kill your arse :)
Then I saw the attachment :D

Hi all,

Still trying to download more pics but again not having any luck........ I'll keep trying;)

Hi all,

Still trying to download more pics but again not having any luck........ I'll keep trying;)
Don't waste your time there doing that ! You can when ya get home .
don't forget the doggie bag ;)

Here ya go I still can do this:D but not the pics...

I'm the guy on the left:p

giphy.gif

We've got the "oasis of the sea" cruise ship in this Wednesday, biggest cruise ship in the world so I'll be flying that day to see if I can get some cracking photos, just hope piglet behaves itself....:eek:

Off out shortly so I'll catch you guys later;)

Here ya go I still can do this:D but not the pics...

I'm the guy on the left:p

giphy.gif

I would never of guessed :D

Some great pics posted earlier but like Dirk said we can wait until ya get home;) You and Mrs. Porky have a great holiday and I hope piglet behaves:)

Here ya go.. Me at the airport yesterday with my Gono;)

The blast knocked me off my feet:eek: piglet was right next to it.......... Yeah right:D

Last edited:
Here ya go, a selfie;)

image.jpg

Blimey.. Got this photo to download;)

Looking forward to tomorrow, fingers crossed I should get some nice photos of the oasis of the sea cruise ship;) gonna fly piglet out to it while it's docked, yep that means flying over water to get to it:eek:

The BIG test, you can do it piglet:D:D

I'm trying to download another video at the airport via Vimeo.....

Here ya go, a selfie;)

View attachment 31520

Blimey.. Got this photo to download;)

Looking forward to tomorrow, fingers crossed I should get some nice photos of the oasis of the sea cruise ship;) gonna fly piglet out to it while it's docked, yep that means flying over water to get to it:eek:

The BIG test, you can do it piglet:D:D
Nice selfie Porky, you two make a lovely couple! Can't wait to see all the pics from piglet;)

Went out this morning with piglet to take pics of the "oasis of the sea"

All went well but I underestimated how far it was...:eek:

Piglet went out 1500ft but still not close enough, lost signal, poo came out then bought it back. Don't want to push it to far cos of the compass problem;)

I'll see if I can download a couple of pics later;) off to breakfast now, Bellies rumbling:D

Bad day yesterday:(:( was going down for the Spanish night at the hotel & Mrs porky fell down the stairs & hurt her ankle:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Foot elevated up with ice on it, hope she's gonna be alright:(

Took loads of pics with piglet yesterday morning & late afternoon, going flying this evening for some sunset pics;) the sunsets here are out of this world;)

Mrs porky has now got a personal butler:eek: running around after her hand & foot....

Reactions: Mike Drone7

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor