Sort-of new guy. Which one do I get?

Reaction score
Hey all. I signed-up last May and still haven't taken the plunge. However, this week, there seem to be some good deals at best buy (they seem good to me but what do I know).

Of these, which one's the best bang for the buck? I'm not going-in to this to fly it like an RC aircraft. My goal is to learn to use the drone's flight modes, waypoints etc.. to program missions, then let it do the flying with I operate the camera. Is there a thread here I could read-up on comparing all the different models, features etc...

By the way, I'm in Canaduh so these prices are in CAD$ Click

I'd love to get the Inspire but that's getting a little pricey for a first-time buy. BTW, I live near an international airport so I'm assuming it won't even let me take-off unless I get far from home, right?

Any insight and experiences are welcome.

Cheers

Andre

I have read a lot of Forums. They say Canada has so many restriction that it is almost difficult to fly any Quadcopter's., Your correct around airports being in a No Fly. Airspace.

I'd go for the P3 Pro Refurbished at $749 (£450) here
Compared to U.K. prices, that is a bargain. I've just read the "Flying For Fun" rules for Canada, and its a little more restrictive than most other countries, like no night flying, but it's not that harsh.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.