Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Well if your French he's in St.Martin, but if your Dutch he's in Sint Maarten... you choose! :D

Saint Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sint Maarten - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mike, I'm staying on the Dutch side, philipsburg so it's Sint Maarten, yep two halves tooooo this little island.

Thanks for sharing the above TJ;)

Still jet lagged........ 2.50am local time here:eek: coffee & wide awake:eek: how long will it take to acclimatise......... Come on body sort it out:(

Mike, I'm staying on the Dutch side, philipsburg so it's Sint Maarten, yep two halves tooooo this little island.

Thanks for sharing the above TJ;)

Still jet lagged........ 2.50am local time here:eek: coffee & wide awake:eek: how long will it take to acclimatise......... Come on body sort it out:(
couple of weeks :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: robsquad
That's some crazy footage Porky. Are ya hitting that beach I want to see some footage from your go no;).

Your wish is my command ;) I'll try a vid also but don't know how to post it on here, I'll have a play;)

1361469896_jack_nicholson_deal_with_it.gif

Yep your right.... Bit like this:eek:

image.jpg

Reactions: Clampit and Fplvert
image.jpg image.jpg

Couple of pics taken with my Gono yesterday, hope you like;)

Slightly modded in Snapspeed;)

Nice bro and hope ya having a good time ..but were are some pictures from the air ? Ya grounded are what ?

####**$$##### phantom compass will not calibrate, not happy:eek::(

Tried soooooo many times today & failed. I'll try again tomorrow. What the hells going on. Yep done all the correct procedures as I always do but just getting the RED lights from hell....:eek: I love the green lights but no go:(

####**$$##### phantom compass will not calibrate, not happy:eek::(

Tried soooooo many times today & failed. I'll try again tomorrow. What the hells going on. Yep done all the correct procedures as I always do but just getting the RED lights from hell....:eek: I love the green lights but no go:(
Jet Lag :cool:

Reactions: Mike Drone7
I know this isn't the topic here but this may come in handy for Porky because he mentioned earlier in this thread that it pissed him off that DJI had updated the Vision App right before he left the UK. Porky don't update the iOS app until you get home from your holiday or you hear that DJI has fixed it!

Anyone having a problem with the new iOS app 1.0.52. I'm running the latest firmware 3.14 and updated my Vision App on my iPhone 6 and my iPad Air and now can't enter ground station. Every time I try the app crashes even after deleting it and reinstalling it. I emailed DJI support earlier in the day but haven't heard a thing. Anyone heard anything from DJI, have a fix or advice?

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl