Aircraft flew into ground

Called DJI, got put on hold for ever. Sent another email, no response. Paid their fee to fix. Conclusion... He who files for coverage on DJI warranty is flying behind a mountain with his AC.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'd stick to the standard props going forward. Hopefully it gets fixed properly. They will probably replace it. If it's the same AC and still has the .dat file onboard when returned you could post it on the forum for analysis.

Reactions: Jeff watson
I paid the DJI bill on the 7th. Today I got an email from Jillian Chen saying that my warranty case was being closed. The email scrolls don And repeats itself hundreds of times. No explanation of crash, no word about repairing. I hope DJI is not screwing this paid repair request up too!

OMG!!!! Just got another email from DJI!!!! They are now saying they want to take another look at this issue. It may be covered under warranty. They think my email may belong to someone else. It's the same email I always used. WTF!!!!!

They gave no reply. Only to an old DJI Go App txt file from 4 months ago on another AC that was lost. No trees in the area. Anything is possible. AC flew fine for four minutes, then fell. DJI carbon fiber props may be a problem. If they know this why do the sell them? It's a DJI Phantom and DJI Props. Something they sold wasn't right. If I did something wrong, it would make sense, a problem would have shown up right away.

Possibly a bird strike - broke the prop. Carbon fiber props are VERY brittle. I don't use them - still got a set collecting dust.

Here are the files from the aircraft. What do you think?

Attachments

• FLY017.DAT.LogMessages.preview.log.pdf
    31.9 KB · Views: 184
  • FLY017.DAT.Comprehensive.pdf
    169.6 KB · Views: 116

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member