AE lock

Reaction score
Hi guys this might sound kind of stupid but can someone tell me what is the use of the AE lock on the screen top right in the DJI GO? It reminds me of the phone lock screen but...

Hi guys this might sound kind of stupid but can someone tell me what is the use of the AE lock on the screen top right in the DJI GO? It reminds me of the phone lock screen but...
No such thing as stupid question,,i ask them all da time:confused:

What part of italy,

Thank you rocky
.then if I got it right this means that exposure will not auto adjust when locked hence if conditions change your video might be over or under exposed?

Thank you rocky
.then if I got it right this means that exposure will not auto adjust when locked hence if conditions change your video might be over or under exposed?
Exactly. Similar to switching from auto to manual except that you let the camera pick the settings then lock them. Applications might include shooting is bright conditions such as snow where you want to make sure that a particular feature such as a building or person in the scene is properly exposed and don't care if other parts are over.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl