Abu dhabi transit

Reaction score
Has anyone any experiance travelling through Abu dhabi airport with their phantom,specificaly the batteries?

What i can find seems to me that they will confiscate the batteries.
Anyone got any info?
Thanks

Each airline has different regulations on Lithium batteries. I don't think the airport security cares about what size/mAh you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: shanek
... then take FAA's advice as a guideline

Reactions: shanek
Has anyone any experiance travelling through Abu dhabi airport with their phantom,specificaly the batteries?

What i can find seems to me that they will confiscate the batteries.
Anyone got any info?
Thanks
the phantom batteries are fine you should just put some tape over the contacts
I have just posted a thread , if you have flown thru already can you let me know how you got on,i am stopping for 3 nights
regards Burnie

the phantom batteries are fine you should just put some tape over the contacts
I have just posted a thread , if you have flown thru already can you let me know how you got on,i am stopping for 3 nights
regards Burnie
Hi pal. Im travelling next thursday so cant give any info also im transiting on to thailand not stopping over. I got lipo bags and im going to tape the connectors but im feeling now i wont have any problems. Atleast i hope,im going to be loaded with batteries,drone,camera and e cigs

Have a great time and enjoy the flying
Im going on to sri lanka and its gonna cost around £70 to get a permit and got to get all kinds of permisions even from the office of the chief of defence ffs

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl