Aliexpress Phantom 2 batteries

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone had any experiance with the Aliexpress Batteries

They are selling Pantom 2 Batteries for about £33 which is £50 cheaper than i seen over other sites.

Seems too good to be true

Has any of you brought any and how were they?

Cheers

Biggest problem is returning defective products. I've bought a few items in the past but stopped after getting mislabeled DJI parts..cheap knockoffs.

Biggest problem is returning defective products. I've bought a few items in the past but stopped after getting mislabeled DJI parts..cheap knockoffs.
Thanks for the info. I think I will save up a bit and buy the £80 ones. Took my drone for it's first test flight in years and had the red flashing low battery lights, even through the battery I was using had a 99% charge and 3 discharges. And only lasted 10 mins flight time and wouldn't go higher than 5m.

I would check more on getting the battery right. There are very knowledgeable people on this forum that may help you. Reset the battery or something else that could help.

I got two of their Phantom 3 knock offs - bought one myself, and another came with a second hand broken drone I bought. Both work fine, both come up with a random serial numbers in logs (so they have some kind of logic boards in them). Flying time is the same as the original DJI battery. Visually - some spelling mistakes in small print warnings about storage etc, big labelling "PHA3" (instead of "Phantom 3"), and actually tiny differences in plastic molding of the enclosure (can only see when held side by side with OEM battery).

Basically they are my daily flying ones, so I can save cycles on the OEM battery.

I got two of their Phantom 3 knock offs - bought one myself, and another came with a second hand broken drone I bought. Both work fine, both come up with a random serial numbers in logs (so they have some kind of logic boards in them). Flying time is the same as the original DJI battery. Visually - some spelling mistakes in small print warnings about storage etc, big labelling "PHA3" (instead of "Phantom 3"), and actually tiny differences in plastic molding of the enclosure (can only see when held side by side with OEM battery).

Basically they are my daily flying ones, so I can save cycles on the OEM battery.
Thanks for the info

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z