A Few IOC Problems

Reaction score
In the IOS app on the mini 2 it will not allow me to turn on IOC, i can slide on the multiple flight mode but not the IOC. I all so have the please update firmware on the overall status every time i turn it on even tho it is updated, which did update very fast ( about 3 or 4 mins) never heard anyway say they had a update that fast. I checked the memory card after in the computer and it did say success. Any thoughts guys.

In the IOS app on the mini 2 it will not allow me to turn on IOC, i can slide on the multiple flight mode but not the IOC. I all so have the please update firmware on the overall status every time i turn it on even tho it is updated, which did update very fast ( about 3 or 4 mins) never heard anyway say they had a update that fast. I checked the memory card after in the computer and it did say success. Any thoughts guys.

If you put it in F flight mode it allows you to reset the IOC orientation, I set this before taking off with phantom facing forward, then whilst flying in P mode I switched back to F mode, closed the pop up giving me the option to re set it and it worked perfectly, no matter which way I turned the camera, pulling back on the right stick brought it back to me.

When I did the second firmware update it was much quicker than first time around.
I assumed they only changed some things so it skipped through a lot of it.
As above for the IOC, move the switch over and you need to be connected to the phantom too.
You only have courselock so far but that's useful sometimes.
It says courselock on screen when it's active.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello