7th chanel - DIY

Reaction score
Has anyone done the 7th chanel upgrade without buying the parts from Canada? If so how and what did you use??

porl_hopkins said:
Has anyone done the 7th chanel upgrade without buying the parts from Canada? If so how and what did you use??

You don't like Canada?? LOL!!! Just buy the parts from Canada. It's so much easier and you don't have to be guessing. Or you can get the lever from Dronefly.com. Either way you can't miss. If not do a google search in YouTube, I'm sure someone has done something.

FangsCPO said:
porl_hopkins said:

You don't like Canada?? LOL!!! Just buy the parts from Canada. It's so much easier and you don't have to be guessing. Or you can get the lever from Dronefly.com. Either way you can't miss. If not do a google search in YouTube, I'm sure someone has done something.
LOL sorry nothing against Canada :D
Just ordered the lever from Canada today. Just have to wait a while to get it thru. Hope UK customs don't get it first

And don't want to be soldering inside the controller

It's a pretty easy install. You will definitely like it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

azuvamum.jpg

I've just finished changing the 7th Chanel control from the shapeways level to the knob on the front of the transmitter . . .

But can anyone spot just what else I have done to my Tx? And bonus points for why I've done it too!

Gotcha !

You moved up the pin for the neck laze :lol:

And for the additional points: You moved it for better balancing your TX with LCD mounted on it. Weight factor :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl