7000mah 3s 11.1v battery

Droid what model # bow am all in one are you looking to buy. Searching for something similar

I have a phantom 1.1.1. Currently looking at the quanum fpv kit from hobby king. Comes with a 7"monitor with recharable battery and a built in receiver, also comes with a small camera and Tx and all wiring cables for 173 bucks from hobbyking but its on backorder, i dont mind waiting too cold here in canada right now to fly.

Hi, I just bought a phantom 1. How does it handle two batteries at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It handles great. Bought the dual carbon fibre battery mount for our phantoms. I have 4 batteries 2 stock and 2 4000 mah multistar batteries, my takeoff weight is just over 1300 grams dji says 1250 grams is max takeoff weight. Mine takes off great and flys great with both batteries on the mounts which attach on either side of my bird. I have a garmin virb elite cam on it also a headlight for nite flying. So everything on the phantom it takes off and flys great no issues at all with the way it responds to commands. I am also gonna get a set of 9443 carbon fibre props so it gets better lift and overall performance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl