2nd flight with P4P, happy overgrown kid!

Good video quality but transmission issues not encouraging, however, if you notice right at the end of your flight there is a note to Upgrade Firmware. That may be your issue. What kind of screen are you using?

Good video quality but transmission issues not encouraging, however, if you notice right at the end of your flight there is a note to Upgrade Firmware. That may be your issue. What kind of screen are you using?
Take a look at the location from which I'm taking off and landing. That's my usual location, in my side yard, and I am totally surrounded by trees. The distance and the transmission are as good as I've ever gotten from this location. I use a Nexus 7 II as my viewing device. However, the viewing device is totally unrelated to the quality of the screen-recorded imagery.

Yes, I was unable to upgrade the firmware so far, have to figure it out, but I have no reason to believe that it will change anything. The video quality from the aircraft camera is better, by leaps and bounds, than I've ever had before, and the distance is equal to the best I've ever gotten from my P3P. I use Windsurfer-type parabolic antenna boosters no matter which aircraft I'm flying.

For the benefit of those who notice the horizon tilt, I'll make sure I correct it in my next flight. I'm moving it up on my priority list.

Last edited:
Watch on YouTube to read detailed description.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
All they're missing in the Go4 now is a nice weather girl popping up and giving you a complete weather forecast ...
that wind warning popup is ridiculous...

Reactions: Bigbells

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen