10 Registration Number Decals for $7.00

Other than convenience, is there any obligation for an N number, or am I good with the one I was assigned online when I registered my AC (under 107)?
Absolutely not. You're good to go. Just remember that unlike hobby fliers, the AC registration must be displayed on the outside of the bird.

And what would you do with my number? It's registered to me....that is like saying I can go to an airport and use someone else's number.....jeez rookies

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
A dishonest person could use your number on his AC which would satisfy a LEO. Then later when he crashes into Ft Meade, they come and knock on your door.

And I show them my bird and they check my flight info and walk away. Very highly unlikely anyone will steal my number...sounds like a pure conspiracy theory. Not sure but I think when I registered I included my serial number. My P3 & P4 both have unique numbers.

And I show them my bird and they check my flight info and walk away. Very highly unlikely anyone will steal my number...sounds like a pure conspiracy theory. Not sure but I think when I registered I included my serial number. My P3 & P4 both have unique numbers.

Yes, if you went the Part 107 registration, you did give them the serial #'s. Just like the VIN on your car, its unique and the only unofficial way to positively identify a vehicle.

Absolutely not. You're good to go. Just remember that unlike hobby fliers, the AC registration must be displayed on the outside of the bird.

Thanks, and the number I label is the "certificate number" on my Small UAS Certificate of Registration, correct? NOT the number I had prior to receiving my temporary certification under part 107. Just triple checking.

Correct. This is the number that you got when you went to the site for 'commercial registration' (or the N number if you went that route).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl