Zemuse H3 3D

Reaction score
not sure if anyone has had this problem or can advise me but when i connect the my Gopro 3+ black addition to my H3 3D gimbal and power it up everything seems fine viewing it through my Black Pear Monitor running an immersion 600 mw transmitter through to the spiro net antennas to the monitor but here is the problem... the gopro will bleep then shut down the switch back on and intermittently do this which will cause the recording to crash and have to be file repaired. Then on occasion it will completely freeze and i will have to remove the camera from the gimbal and remove the battery. Sometimes after continuos rebooting and fingers crossed it will work and record of 1000 meters out stop working and i have to use the OSD on the blank screen to get me back. can anyone help me with this ?? Thanks i would like to add the only thing i did different with the installation was avoided the solidering of the connecting wires and purchased a ready made wiring

here is the link to the cable i bought is it ok to use ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plug-and-Play ... 258d9c53be

try updating GoPro software.

hi yeah i did that by copying the update to the sd card and performing the update but it still did the same but i cant figure it out as sometimes its fine but more often not and it seems to be getting worse

maxta97 said:
not sure if anyone has had this problem or can advise me but when i connect the my Gopro 3+ black addition to my H3 3D gimbal and power it up everything seems fine viewing it through my Black Pear Monitor running an immersion 600 mw transmitter through to the spiro net antennas to the monitor but here is the problem... the gopro will bleep then shut down the switch back on and intermittently do this which will cause the recording to crash and have to be file repaired. Then on occasion it will completely freeze and i will have to remove the camera from the gimbal and remove the battery. Sometimes after continuos rebooting and fingers crossed it will work and record of 1000 meters out stop working and i have to use the OSD on the blank screen to get me back. can anyone help me with this ?? Thanks i would like to add the only thing i did different with the installation was avoided the solidering of the connecting wires and purchased a ready made wiring

here is the link to the cable i bought is it ok to use ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plug-and-Play ... 258d9c53be

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez