Yet another idiot flying near a firefighting area...

I have a problem with the news station and the way they reported it. How was it threatening the crews? Was it going up to them and telling them it was going to kick their asses? It was interfering with the operation.

How would you report it?

Any unauthorized and there-by uncoordinated aircraft operating in the vicinity of the mission completely threatens the safety of every other aircraft on scene. This immediately shuts down all other aircraft. How does this not make sense to anyone able to read and speak???

I can assure you "interfering" does not come close to describing what the unidentified aircraft's presence did to the authorized aircraft on-scene.

Reactions: sar104
9ac8b3450150ed4834436a6d71488314.jpg

This looks similar to the one in the video? I just googled "cylindrical orange drone".

There are idiots in this world simple. Remember the Drone that crashed at a MLB game? Flew into an empty seat, between two fans.

If this particular incident did not occur. Wait a minute, it will somewhere. We can cuss and discuss "fake news" about drones. The fact remains that the "Idiots" will ruin this hobby for everyone.

Yank and bank while you can.

Bill

Ohh and I had another moment of brilliance haha.

You know this fool will post his video on YouTube or FaceBook!

If you see it report it to the Arizona authorities.

We can't expect evolution to weed out the brain addled. We have to help

Beam me SCOTTY!
There are no signs of intelligent life here.....................;)

Doesn't it appear to be a hawk of some kind riding the air currents? The Chicken Hawks and Red Tail hawks around my house can ride the air currents all day around my house without flapping their wings at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl