Yaw motor replacement

Ted, what were you doing? It's been on the news that NY is one of the top states that is losing population mainly due to their tax base. Most are moving to Fl. Lol. By the way, I live on a mountain top, the snow is deep and beautiful. It's peaceful, quiet and I have supplies that will last me beyond spring. Lol.

Ted, what were you doing? It's been on the news that NY is one of the top states that is losing population mainly due to their tax base. Most are moving to Fl. Lol. By the way, I live on a mountain top, the snow is deep and beautiful. It's peaceful, quiet and I have supplies that will last me beyond spring. Lol.
LOL I am in Florida. Because I am a totally disabled Vet, we pay no property taxes here. $0000.
we love it here but do miss seeing snow. Put some photos up so I can see what I am missing
You don't think there is any reason for the end float then. I have 0.5mm washers so I could take most of the end float out with a couple.
should be ok. Some of the replacement yaw motors have a lot of slop. I use washers on them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart