WORLD RECORD P3 FLIGHT

Just looked back at my flight log and When I started I had 64% battery and when I got back 41% battery, so very easy to believe with a mods as well.

I flew almost 25000 ft this weekend and came back with 43 percent battery left. It was out over water but it was unreal. And this is with a stock P3P. I don't disbelieve him. I wouldn't want the extra batteries though. I'm happy with stock.

2499112-2544018229-oh-re.jpg

I flew almost 25000 ft this weekend and came back with 43 percent battery left. It was out over water but it was unreal. And this is with a stock P3P. I don't disbelieve him. I wouldn't want the extra batteries though. I'm happy with stock.

I assume you flew 25000 feet round trip? I have flown nearly 50,000 feet - before anybody flames me it was a one way trip - landed the craft 10 miles away.

I flew 13000ft last night in 5.37 totally stock. So this post seems easy legit to me.

Hey Lee all your fears about range were unfounded eh? glad to see you venturing out.

Have somebody tried to use MaxAmps Lipo 1800 mA 4S 100 C batteries, it weights only 165 grams

Turnigy 1300mA is 155 gram.

Beleive it would give even more distance than Paul achived.

BTW. that was awsome flight Paul

If you look at the distance in the picture you will see that the photo has been photoshopped since the height and distance isn't level in regards to the font. LoL

If you look at the distance in the picture you will see that the photo has been photoshopped since the height and distance isn't level in regards to the font. LoL
Looks OK to me

Reactions: dirkclod
Yes, it was 25K round trip. Why would it be different?

Hono, why do you find that hard to believe?

Suck,I believe you,but I can"t believe that mod can flying about 30,000 Feet and contain 63% battery level

Suck,I believe you,but I can"t believe that mod can flying about 30,000 Feet and contain 63% battery level

It is possible...maybe just. I flew 49800 feet and landed and had 9% battery life. The Problem with battery life is that the discharge curve is rapid as the battery voltage drops and the cells heat up. At 25,000 feet I had 61% battery life - that did not equate to another 25,000 feet. If flytrex accepts the flight it is very difficult to refute the flight as flytrex will analyse the flight log.

here is my post: I flew almost 25000 ft this weekend and came back with 43 percent battery left. It was out over water but it was unreal. And this is with a stock P3P. I don't disbelieve him. I wouldn't want the extra batteries though. I'm happy with stock. and here is a screen picture:

Attachments

• NCM_0099.JPG
    NCM_0099.JPG
    836.8 KB · Views: 413
here is my post: I flew almost 25000 ft this weekend and came back with 43 percent battery left. It was out over water but it was unreal. And this is with a stock P3P. I don't disbelieve him. I wouldn't want the extra batteries though. I'm happy with stock. and here is a screen picture:
Post 37 here-- at 100 posts it will be 100,000 ft with 75 % battery left:D:D:D it is still amazing at 25000 feet-- congratulations!

I flew 31100 feet and came back with 41 % battery. FPVLR mod, stock battery. Will be doing battery mod in few weeks and post my results

IMG_4958.JPG

Last edited:
Post 37 here-- at 100 posts it will be 100,000 ft with 75 % battery left:D:D:D it is still amazing at 25000 feet-- congratulations!

Not with me it won't........ What else can I do to show you that this is possible?

I could have went much further, I didn't but I could have..............

Not with me it won't........ What else can I do to show you that this is possible?

I could have went much further, I didn't but I could have..............
no not from you -- but from other posters responding-- on posts over 10 entries, most wont go back to the original post and see what everyone is talking about -- so the story gets distorted as posts increase-- You have posted everything-- no one should doubt this one.:) Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94