Woops!

Reaction score
Good thing I zoom in and trace my Litchi Mission Hub route carefully before takeoff.

I spotted this little gem on the map.

Turns out one of the colorful cool buildings across the river is a children's hospital with a helipad! D'oh!

OK... scrap that mission.

yikes.jpg

See the title in the news now- "Wild man with drone attacks children's hospital helicopter"!!

More likely "Terrorist mysteriously disappears while trying to drone bomb local hospital. Last seen being stuffed into a black van with a bag over his head".

More likely "Terrorist mysteriously disappears while trying to drone bomb local hospital. Last seen being stuffed into a black van with a bag over his head".
That's pretty funny. Somebody here in Tampa is advertising a "Payload Release" for DJI Phantoms on Craigslist. There is a picture of it installed on a Phantom and the write up indicates it is activated by a small remote.
00x0x_8jKBEaSnyoM_300x300.jpg

Payload release? That's a bit messed up... I'm guessing it's only used to smuggle drugs into jail?

That's pretty funny. Somebody here in Tampa is advertising a "Payload Release" for DJI Phantoms on Craigslist. There is a picture of it installed on a Phantom and the write up indicates it is activated by a small remote.
00x0x_8jKBEaSnyoM_300x300.jpg
But those plastic propeller want carry much load, too flimsy, Carbon bladed and the P4 is a beast in every way

Good thing I zoom in and trace my Litchi Mission Hub route carefully before takeoff.

I spotted this little gem on the map.

Turns out one of the colorful cool buildings across the river is a children's hospital with a helipad! D'oh!

OK... scrap that mission.

yikes.jpg
looks like a couple of extra waypoints are needed to 'go around the helipad'. Actually, i don't think that flying over a helipad is by itself a no-no. may have to consider contacting them before the flight just as you would for any other 'airport'.

But those plastic propeller want carry much load, too flimsy, Carbon bladed and the P4 is a beast in every way

The CF reinforced props may make it perform better for you, but it will not increase the load carrying capability.

Yea. A quick calc says a can,12oz, weighs a tad over 0.80 lbs.
But leave some power reserve for control requirements.

Yea. Bring on her Brats & mustard!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl