Litchi trumps DJI Intelligent Flight Mode by a lot!

Wow... Pretty funny how much hate goes on here.

Ive had Litchi for months but still not tried it. The weather here has been crap pretty much every day and I cant wait till there is no wind OR rain.

I used it for the first time the other day, only on 5 acre property, so the phantom never went out of sight and I never lost video feed, I like it, with more practice, I'm sure I will love it

Reactions: pete76uk
Does anyone know of anyway to get the features of Litchi into a bigger craft / different flight controller.

I fly a 12kg X8 and I am stuck with the DJI Ground station software which compared to Litchi is next to useless.

Is there any combination of flight controller / software that we can use on an X8 that will do what Litchi does.

At this point our little toy Phantom 3 with Litchi can do things better than our $14,000 copter can.

btw Litchi is a fantastic app, it still needs some development I think, but even as it is it blows everything else away.

Does anyone know of anyway to get the features of Litchi into a bigger craft / different flight controller.

I fly a 12kg X8 and I am stuck with the DJI Ground station software which compared to Litchi is next to useless.

Is there any combination of flight controller / software that we can use on an X8 that will do what Litchi does.

At this point our little toy Phantom 3 with Litchi can do things better than our $14,000 copter can.

btw Litchi is a fantastic app, it still needs some development I think, but even as it is it blows everything else away.

I'm glad you have said this ha.I'm in the same boat I have 2 s800 evos and they hardly get used these days. I just love the intelligent FC of the Dji range. I'm looking into pixhawk next but have no experience. One thing I wish Litchi would implement is grid based missions like pix4d and drone deploy.

I spoke to Litchi support, who are very good. They said Litchi MAY work with the A2 controller ... so I'm going to give that a shot and see how it goes .. it's not a guarantee though. I also have been thinking about Pixhawk, but I know very little about it.

Finally used Litchi, and im happy with the result. 8 waypoints and 1 poi with the camera watching the poi all the time.

Reactions: MasterBlaster

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj