With Bureaucracy, Open Doors Await $.

Reaction score
With Bureaucracy Open Doors Await.

It won't be to long till we see a Nitch market arise for UAV registration.
This of course if it's not already present.

With the 333 exemptions one could easily open a market similar to a tax accountant doing your taxes.
Yes for those that have completed the paper work successfully you have a leg up.

In California we now have TAG STOP's to cover the Overloaded D.M.V. state run registration department.
It should not be too long till we see UAV Registration business opening.
Remember the Public has a "Do it for Me " attitude and is willing to pay for these type of services.

So I would say One mite be able to make more money than flying.
Come up with a Bundle Package and get an Insurance Group to go with it and money will flow.

Funny thing I see out of this Bureaucracy will be those early adopters will then have to be licensed to help others get a licence.

Thinking out loud....

Last edited:
With the right mind-set and business sense "one" could very well create a One Stop Shop to get your training, certification, registration, and insurance all in a "drive thru" (not literally) package.

This company has a very inexpensive package to get you "Submitted" with your 333 Exemption
http://www.acesdeals.biz/apps/webstore/products/show/6328628

I can't help but wonder how many have gone that route with them (AceDeals). Pocket change for them or enough business to buy a 2nd home in the Islands?

Got to give it to their drive.

I can't help but wonder how many have gone that route with them (AceDeals). Pocket change for them or enough business to buy a 2nd home in the Islands?

Got to give it to their drive.

I know of (2) people who have gone with them but only recently. Both gave them very high remarks.

Cool.
It's a gamble tho in a sense....because all the 333's could be made obsolete at any moment with one announcement. "Could". But it's gubbment so it could also be jears and jears and jears.
Who knows.

I also wonder how many people who aren't licensed pilots are still applying for them?
I think most people know now that it's not a whole lotta good without a FAA pilot certificate.
And even then you have to have a current medical and be "active". LOTS of restrictions even to pilots. Even if you have a pilots certificate, it could cost $600 - $800 to get signed off active again if you've not flown for a while.

Me thinks this is why Congress wisely kept certain other Federal agencies away from "toys"
Unmanned drones under 5 lbs probably should not be under the jurisdiction of the FAA because the FAA wants to treat them the same as any other manned aircraft in terms of regulations. But I digress..

All of which is bureaucracy affecting the ability to make $$$
In spite of the bureaucracy, there will be those who profit nevertheless.
I want to be like Ace and be one of those.

Last edited:
I think there is far more money in drone photography business training, just as there is in far more money putting on seminars and workshops on "how to" make "millions" as a professional photographer, than in actually shooting for a living. All those with aspirations of making a fortune as a drone photographer will need some training on how to run and promote a business, as well as how to frame and shoot a drone photo or video clip, and post process it. How about the "Drone Photography Business in a Box" bundle covering all those things? It's already being done by other photo educators! Specialize in it! :D

Reactions: envisionabove
Cool.
It's a gamble tho in a sense....because all the 333's could be made obsolete at any moment with one announcement. "Could". But it's gubbment so it could also be jears and jears and jears.
Who knows.

I also wonder how many people who aren't licensed pilots are still applying for them?
I think most people know now that it's not a whole lotta good without a FAA pilot certificate.
And even then you have to have a current medical and be "active". LOTS of restrictions even to pilots. Even if you have a pilots certificate, it could cost $600 - $800 to get signed off active again if you've not flown for a while.

Me thinks this is why Congress wisely kept certain other Federal agencies away from "toys"
Unmanned drones under 5 lbs probably should not be under the jurisdiction of the FAA because the FAA wants to treat them the same as any other manned aircraft in terms of regulations. But I digress..

All of which is bureaucracy affecting the ability to make $$$
In spite of the bureaucracy, there will be those who profit nevertheless.
I want to be like Ace and be one of those.
Profit is largest when costs and expenses are minimized. Working off the books in the underground economy appears to be the survival path of illegal aliens and many others. Aspiring drone photographers should take heed of their business model, and not be so obsessed with being certified and legal, when your competition is every teenager and drone owner with more drone stick time than you, who will happily shoot any job for the experience and a small voluntary contribution to his college fund! :rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing