Windows 10

Reaction score
Hi Pilots,
I am new at this drone thing.I have a Phantom 3 and want to know how I can use my WIndows Surface tablet when flying. The screen on my Samsung mobile is toooooo small
What am I missing?? Surely DJI have an app for Windows.
PT

I have an SP3. As for flying and using the tablet at the same time, I don't see how you would do that. Unless I am misunderstanding that you want to use the tablet as the monitor, I don't see how you would control the drone, and hold the tablet at the same time, and there is no way an SP3 would fit into the RC clamp. I use a Nexus 9 tablet, and then just put the SD card into the SP3. I may be misunderstanding you, and if I am, sorry.

I have an SP3. As for flying and using the tablet at the same time, I don't see how you would do that. Unless I am misunderstanding that you want to use the tablet as the monitor, I don't see how you would control the drone, and hold the tablet at the same time, and there is no way an SP3 would fit into the RC clamp. I use a Nexus 9 tablet, and then just put the SD card into the SP3. I may be misunderstanding you, and if I am, sorry.
Thanks.......yes, I want to use the tablet as a monitor, but now understand there is no app available for Windows
Might have to buy a Samsung or Nexus
Thanks again.

Android apps are soon coming to a Chromebook near you. You could then see how DJIGO works on a Chromebook. There is still the issue of flying with a small laptop in tow and how that would work. I guess you could bring your favorite beach chair and fly sitting down. (Which doesn't sound half bad )

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yep. nVidia Shield K1 and all it does is Phantom work. That way I can keep it clean with no background junk to muck things up. It stays in the case with the P3 so I always have it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl