Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Will this FPV work for me

Discussion in 'FPV (First Person View)' started by Ash, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Ash

Ash

Hi Guys and thanks for your help you have given me so far. Anyway another question please.

I have the Dji Phantom 2 with the H33D gimbal + Gopro hero 3+ black.

I would like a FPV setup and have been looking at this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Pearl-7 ... 25912e4bc9

Is this all I need, will it play straight out of the box or do I need to purchase more kit for it, Sorry I am struggling to learn, its quite a minefield of technology

Thanks Guys

2. Pacific Barbarian

That is just a monitor. You will need more. Also need a transmitter to send the video to the screen. That specific screen has built in receiver. So you will need a Transmitter to match that screen.

That is the short of it.

3. Ash

Ash

Hi thanks for replying so quick, could you show me a link to a transmitter that will work please....thank you

4. Pacific Barbarian

I dont know which transmitter will match, still very new at this too. But two very popular makes of transmitters are the RC Immersion and Boscam.

I purchased a FPV kit from Helipal. http://www.helipal.com/product_info.php ... 7B50%7D199

I am not saying buy this kit. I believe you can make up a better kit for cheaper. But you can look at the link to learn more.

And also search on this forum. There are some posts of people who have a list of whats needed to make up an good kit...

So I am not your best person to give advice. Just noticed that the link you provided on its own will not work.

5. Ash

Ash

No worries.......thanks anyway