Wifi module gets hot

Unfortunately on the P3 standard you need the initial wifi link for an all systems go to the processor when using the DJIGo app. I do not know about third party apps. If you obtain the initial link it will allow you to fly the aircraft even if telemetry is not present. I have only been playing with my P3S for a few months, there might be some more experienced guys/gals out there that could add to this. All I know is when mine starts to warm up, the telemetry link drops but I can still control the aircraft. I also know the chip I mentioned earlier is the culprit.

Thanks Steve.

I have some days with a problem described here

By that reason I'm very interested in your replies about link/relink RC and frequency. Please, if you can, see the thread of my case.

Thanks!!.

I saw your post. I do not have an answer for that other than maybe you got a bad esc board. Have you checked all the cables thoroughly? I do not want to upset you, but sometimes it is easy to miss the alignment of those small flat cables. Have you tried the linking procedures mentioned in other threads? I know it is a pain, but have you tried to repair your original board? It is probably one of the motor drive mosfets that failed and hopefully did not take out the driver IC.

Thanks Steve.

Definitely my ESC is bad. I will buy one to replace it. I have checked everything you mention and finally I give for lost the ESC.

Sure that it can repair, but for me is more easy to buy one and replace.

Thanks!!.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez