Why do I get an update notice but can't update?

Reaction score
Well, after my Christmas Day crash I started to work on getting my bird back up and flying. I've ordered several parts and while waiting on them and reading up on this forum. I was made aware that DJI was offering different ways to purchase drones, so I started shopping. I found a deal at Sam's Club for a complete P3S $637.00. I decided to buy it and make my crashed bird a project.
Anyways I brought the new bird online and paired it to my old remote due to the recent DBS mod. Pairing was successful but I was told that there was a new new update that needed to be done, the cold weather update. Prior to the crash I had done this update but now I have a new bird with my previous updated RC. It shows me on the DJI APP that this is a new update but there is no banner to press for the update. I'm just trying to figure out why. Could it be because I'm using the battery I had done the update with? Do I have to load up each battery and do the update?
Any help would be great and thank you in advance.

Rick

Check the "About" area in the app and see what your on. ;)

Crazy....... The battery in the bird must have been updated cause when I put in the next battery..... It called for the upgrade with the banner. Next will be the third battery...... Hope this solves this little issue.
Thanks guys

Reactions: PJ Orlando

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl