Who do you buy from?

Reaction score
Dealers who do exchanges in store?
Online or mail-order dealers who does full exchange?
Dealers who do not respond to emails?
Dealers without store fronts who work out of P.O. boxes?
Dealers who sell "As is"?
Dealers who offer a lower price but are not DJI listed?
Dealers on eBay?
Dealers who refuse opened boxes?
Dealers who charge 15% restocking fees on returns or exchanges?
Dealers who offer money-back satisfaction guarantee?
DJI direct sales?

Any pertinent info might be helpful in helping someone dig through all the dealer scenarios.

My own preference is Best Buy as they've replaced two faulty new drones immediately with no hassles with new ones until the third that worked. Local hobby shop has a "As is" policy and anything bought that is bad goes to the manufacture on your dime, hence Best Buy here.

Some drone dealers seem to have "Run Quick!" written in their warranty and exchange terms if you read them.

I bought from BestBuy as well. Can't go wrong with a retail giant! Ha!

Best Buy here. If I find it someplace cheaper I get them to price match. I'm a Gold Elite member (yeah, i buy way too much stuff there) so I get pretty generous return time if I'm on the fence about keeping it.

DroneNerds in S. Florida rock! I'll purchase props & batteries from Best Buy if I need them right away, but that's about it. They won't do squat once you actually purchase the drone. For great service before, during & after the sale, nothing beats a quality & reputable DJI dealer, that's why I go with the guys at Drone Nerds. Top notch all the way.

S7 Edge tap'n

I either buy direct from DJI or from authorized DJI dealers on Amazon. Since I live in the US, it's important that I purchase only from DJI or authorized DJI dealers. DJI will not honor their warranty if purchasing from other sellers.

Best Buy for my P3P purchase. Bought it in November with a return time of mid January. Kept my eye on price drops and ended up getting it for $699 with an extra battery to boot.

I either buy direct from DJI or from authorized DJI dealers on Amazon. Since I live in the US, it's important that I purchase only from DJI or authorized DJI dealers. DJI will not honor their warranty if purchasing from other sellers.
Right Here :) Buy A DJI Phantom - Phantom Help

Best Buy or Amazon. I used to prefer dealers with great prices and terrible reviews but eventually went with Best Buy. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing