Who should I buy from

Reaction score
I have tried a few dealers to try and get help confi my desired Pantom 2 so I can do FPV and OSD on a 7 inch monitor. I sent emails and placed calls to two local SF bay area dealers who ignored me and then contacted DJI in LA and sent an email with my questions as directed. They also ignored me. I have a budget of 2000 dollars and can't find a dealer willing to take my money?

I hope this is not an indicator of expected service once I buy. Maybe I should buy a Turbo Ace instead?

Can anyone tell me a reputable, knowledgeable dealer to buy from?

lion61fish said:
I have tried a few dealers to try and get help confi my desired Pantom 2 so I can do FPV and OSD on a 7 inch monitor. I sent emails and placed calls to two local SF bay area dealers who ignored me and then contacted DJI in LA and sent an email with my questions as directed. They also ignored me. I have a budget of 2000 dollars and can't find a dealer willing to take my money?

I hope this is not an indicator of expected service once I buy. Maybe I should buy a Turbo Ace instead?

Can anyone tell me a reputable, knowledgeable dealer to buy from?

I would purchase from B&H in New York. They have excellent customer support and fast shipping. I bought my first Phantom Vision from another dealer, but the Phantom 2 from B&H and continue to buy from them.

Reactions: Lyman
longtravel said:
http://1uas.com/ try this website. This is where I buy from. Ordered phantom and just ordered zenmuse gimbal. No problems at all.

I've bought from them too. Good place.

I just ordered a Phantom 2 vision from UAVdirect.com. I spent an hour on the phone with Eric and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. I'm supposed to get my delivery tomorrow, I just got a UPS tacking number that it shipped.

BigSky said:
Not from Amazon. They just jacked their price $100.00 Try B&H

??? they are all the correct price on Amazon. I think Amazon charges for shipping though. B&H is still the best in my opinion. Buy from B&H and buy with your Amex. You are double covered. B&H loves its customers and will accept returns without question. Should you have an issue with theft or a fly away or something crazy, Amex has that purchase coverage which is nice. I buy EVERYTHING with my Amex.

+1 for B and H. I have a photography biz and have spent north of $50k with them over the last five years on photo gear including the recent purchase of my P2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik