Which Filter To Start With?

I would check out this set. Fit great, you can stack them so its like having several, & @ $27.95 its the price of just a single filter. I got them last week. Fits all P3s simply slips over the front of he camera. 9 filters, 3 lens rings, in a little tin. Holder & 1 filter weighs only .7 grams so no need for weights.

3-Pack Neutral Density Filter Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter Drone

I wanna try out and order ND filter for my p3a. Which one would you suggest me to get? ND 4 or 16?
+ will this Amazon.com: Neewer® for DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Professional, and Advanced Flower-type Rose Petal Lens Hood Made of Premium ABS Plastic--Black: Camera & Photo fit the camera, after Filter will be attached on?

I used to use ND 4 and ND 8 on sunny days. ND 8 is almost too dark, and way too dark for shooting around 4pm. I now adjust the exposure and ISO settings and when I'm done, I bring the video into Adobe Light Room and make the adjustments.

I now keep the ND filter on to cover the camera lens. May switch over to using the UV filter for that purpose. Again, if you know what you're doing and have the proper software, you won't need ND filters as you can make adjustments in post.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl