Reaction score
First , i am a beginner and i want to buy a drone
But wich whone ?
DJI mavic pro or phantom 4 or phantom 4 pro
If possible the cheapest
I want to make photo ,video and flights
Not professional but i want iT to be good

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Why not consider the Phantom 3 standard, it's cheap and takes nice videos and pictures. Especially if you are a beginner. ..just makes more sense to me. Then upgrade later on.

Why not consider the Phantom 3 standard, it's cheap and takes nice videos and pictures. Especially if you are a beginner. ..just makes more sense to me. Then upgrade later on.

Agreed 100%
The P3S or even the P3 4K are currently much cheaper. For a beginner, the differences you would get with the P4 or P4P are negligible for what you would be using it for.

Take the time to learn. Learn how to use the drone, develop familiarity, learn post-editing, and then go for the upgrade later.

You won't be unimpressed with some of the less expensive DJI models!

First , i am a beginner and i want to buy a drone
But wich whone ?

First off welcome to Phantom Pilots Forum - you have arrived at the best spot to find answers to all your questions regarding the Phantom. Plenty of expertise and experience here that covers pretty well everything - including your question as to which model to purchase.

Obviously our wallet dictates which model to purchase most of the time. If you are using it for what you mentioned and want a great deal - for certain just as the previous couple of comments suggest any of the P3 models would suit your needs. Once you learn how to fly safely and enjoy flying n filming - step up to the P4 models - one thing for certain is if you start out with the P3 models - you will most certainly enjoy and appreciate the step up to a P4 or P4P.

Good luck with your choice - read as many posts right here on the forum to help further with your decision.

Keep in mind - it says on the box "ready to fly" - that means the Phantom, not the pilot so carry out your due-diligence as to what Phantom you want, study your manual and practice, practice..

I disagree with the whole get a standard to learn on then upgrade thing. The P3P P3A and P4s are all very easy to fly. I've read several posts about yearning for more after buying a P3s. To me buying the P3S to learn with then spend $1000 later for an upgrade is ridiculous. JMHO

I disagree with the whole get a standard to learn on then upgrade thing. The P3P P3A and P4s are all very easy to fly. I've read several posts about yearning for more after buying a P3s. To me buying the P3S to learn with then spend $1000 later for an upgrade is ridiculous. JMHO
Definitely a valid point. The OP was looking for the cheapest option. I think that's why the suggestions came through to buy P3 series.

Reactions: grin factor
At the least, I'd recommend the P3A since it uses Lightbridge. You won't have to deal with the range issues that some P3S owners battle. Also, the P3A remote controller is more user friendly.

Reactions: liketogethigh
The resent why I not have looked at the p3serie is that I am not gonna buy another drone within a few months or year

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I bought a P3 Pro with two batteries and extras for $540. It is in mint condition. His is the only reason I would hesitate in getting a p4 or P3 standard.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl