Where's "Battery Life"?

Reaction score
What happened to the "battery life" that used to be in the app to inform the user how much life is left in the battery?

I am wondering about that too? Can we get a clue with the power measurements?

The battery life percentage was removed from the iOS app a couple of versions back. The last I heard, it was still in the Android version.

Yes, it's still available in the Android version of DJI GO. For iOS users, you can check the battery life like this:

BatteryLife.png

Reactions: Nickster
It shows battery percentage in upper right corner the whole time. Not on the green bar but in top row.

I believe the OP was referring to the "Battery Life" reading, which is different than the charge level indication. The "Battery Life" reading refers to the entire lifespan of the battery.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Battery Life like battery health or how much minutes of flight is left ? That thing is missing I think.

Battery Life like battery health or how much minutes of flight is left ? That thing is missing I think.

In the IOS GO app v2.8.3 it's in the upper right corner. It shows the battery % left. If you want to see the voltage, there's an option in the advance settings of the aircraft battery section to show that as well. Not sure if that's what you were looking or not. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Untitled copy.png
    Untitled copy.png
    9 MB · Views: 525
Guys, he's talking about "Battery Life", not percentage of charge left. Please see the subject line and the already existing replies saying so.

msinger has the proper reply.

Oh, press and HOLD for 5 sec info.

How much charges before replacement we can expect ? What is the max charges that you have ?

In no particular order, I went through my batteries. I use them in random order. While 2 seem older than the rest, I never really kept track, but I've had most of them at least a year.

Capture.JPG

So I don't know what the typical max life is, because I haven't killed one yet.

Chris

I use Ipads with the phantoms but put an android tab on to check batt life.
They have now removed it from android in v2.8.1 so i have an old samsung tab that is not connected to wife and is still running v2.8.0 for battery checks.
I think they have removed it because it is not a ture check but its handy to keep track of times charged ect

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl