Where to buy batteries?

I bought 2 of the batteries in your first link. They were Not OEM.
If you haven't done so already, you should report that seller to Amazon so they can remove them. That listing is for an OEM DJI battery.

Reactions: SobrietyRocks
And if you are in a rush and need a legit OEM battery immediately, find the best price on Amazon (sold by and ships from Amazon) and Best Buy will match the price. You might not get the best deal, but sometimes you can't wait...
Best Buy won't match the price. Best I could do was a 20 dollar or so discount.

NoCo Drones

Best Buy won't match the price.
Unless you encounter an employee who doesn't know the match policy, they will only match the price if Amazon is both the seller and order fulfiller.

However.........

Imagine the drone crash`s and you`re using a clone battery? DJI can and problably will refuse any responsability....(even wasn´t battery issue).

I agree it could be a concern. But then again, if DJI can tell from the logs, why cant they tell when you fly? They tried to disable third party batteries, but that no longer works (as in, third party batteries do work now with the latest firmware).

More over, at least in the EU, consumer protection regulation makes it impossible (or at least, illegal) for DJI to simply refuse warranty claims because you used aftermarket products. If you install third party modifications, the OEM has to prove it caused the problem before they can refuse warranty. My car's engine and gearbox is still covered by Volvo even though I added an aftermarket radio and rims. However, if I also applied chip tuning, they could most likely refuse warranty claims on the engine or gearbox.

Likewise, if your bird falls out of the sky because the battery voltage collapsed and shut down, thats an easy thing to prove and DJI rightfully could refuse the warranty. Not so much when the shell cracks, a prop flies off or it navigates to its former home in China.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl