P3 Firmware whats your reason for updating the firmware? (p1, p2, p3, p4, mavic, inspire, etc.)

Reaction score
first of all, this is a serious question.

today i have read a lot of comments, not just in phantom pilots, about people getting upset of the firmware update released for the p3, not to mention that there are a lot of comments about how "dji is a crap", "the worst drone company ever", and so on, because each firmware update comes with a lot of bugs, limitations and problems with loosing video at 100 meters.

so, unless you are new into drones/dji, and have no idea that every firmware update is like a coin toss, why are you guys upgrading the same day the firmware is released?

I do it to know the problems and workout a possible solution to help others

Reactions: Neon Euc
I haven't done mines. Is the firmware going to affect the A2 and naza m v2 controller?

i just tried to fly and could only go 50 m!!

WRONG AGAIN. it must have been low battery that limited my distance, i just took off with full charge and it did fine. This things smarter than I am!!

Last edited:
For me enabling of the Precision Landing and landing area check. The landing area check has already proved its worth at least in my case.

Mavic. Pro. Made up to. 4. Try. To. update firmware none of them were successful anybody have a solution to this problem

I keep P3P FW and Litchi almost-up-to-date because most of my flights are Litchi missions. I presume that keeping them roughly in sync prevents unexpected errors.

I might be wrong and freezing the versions to a known-good combo might be more predictable. But on the other hand, there are some good new Litchi features missing in the old versions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT