What to do with a damaged drone?

Reaction score
My P4P spent about 15 seconds in salt water yesterday. I brought it to a local repair shop that has a policy of replacing most of the important parts inside if they get wet. I haven't tried to power it up but I heard it start at the shop. We don't think the camera went into the water. I just ordered a new bird so I'm trying to figure out what to do with this one. I might put a battery in then try to fly it low to see how that goes. There has to be good parts on it plus I have the controller.

What do people do with their drones after incidents like this?

My P4P spent about 15 seconds in salt water yesterday. I brought it to a local repair shop that has a policy of replacing most of the important parts inside if they get wet. I haven't tried to power it up but I heard it start at the shop. We don't think the camera went into the water. I just ordered a new bird so I'm trying to figure out what to do with this one. I might put a battery in then try to fly it low to see how that goes. There has to be good parts on it plus I have the controller.

Cry,,,na good to hear it go,never have to many drones,,:):)

15 seconds or 15 hours salt water is death for the drones electronics, you would be better off to dunk it in fresh water and open the shell and let it dry out for a week..still no guarantee it will work.

If you have a famous vlog, you could always mount it on the wall behind you.:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT