what the difference between 3.6 and 3.6 assistant download?

Reaction score
I just flew my Phantom 2 V2 yesterday with no problems. Now I think I want to upgrade.

In an earlier post, I saw when I needed to download Assistant, there was something like 3.6 and 3.8. I was told to start with 3.6 and do some test flights.
Now what will happen if I down load 3.8? Is it basically the same (but with "fixes"), or is there more calibration involved?

What about NAZA-M? Is it the same in 3.6 and 3.8 ( NOTE: I have not set my Phantom up in NAZA-M yet).

I don't want to download or change anything and end up regretting it. I just want to understand what I am getting into.

Let's say for arguments sake... I download 3.8 and do some calibration and run into trouble. Can I go back to 3.6 and redo everything?

Re: what the difference between 3.6 and 3.6 assistant downlo

The latest update is v3.8 which has a new flight restriction of 15.5 miles radius from the White House. So it's your choice whether to upgrade or not.

Re: what the difference between 3.6 and 3.6 assistant downlo

rockhoundrob said:
I just flew my Phantom 2 V2 yesterday with no problems. Now I think I want to upgrade.

In an earlier post, I saw when I needed to download Assistant, there was something like 3.6 and 3.8. I was told to start with 3.6 and do some test flights.
Now what will happen if I down load 3.8? Is it basically the same (but with "fixes"), or is there more calibration involved?

What about NAZA-M? Is it the same in 3.6 and 3.8 ( NOTE: I have not set my Phantom up in NAZA-M yet).

I don't want to download or change anything and end up regretting it. I just want to understand what I am getting into.

Let's say for arguments sake... I download 3.8 and do some calibration and run into trouble. Can I go back to 3.6 and redo everything?

OH lol - from your title I was like... WTH??? They are the same :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan