What tablets is the P4 compatible with?

You should have no issues with devices that are currently working
Thank you! I'd hate to buy it only to find out I need another tablet..... it's priced pretty good, exactly what I paid for the P3Pro with extra battery.... only without the extra battery BUT it includes a case....

BUT it includes a case....
Very unlikely. First of all, that 'case' in the pictures looks nothing like anything DJI ever/ever will create. Plus, on the In The Box section of the Compare Phantom Series, P4 says nothing about a case. DJI actually made a new backpack (combo of hard and soft-shell) for $199, $50 more than the P3 backpack!

Very unlikely. First of all, that 'case' in the pictures looks nothing like anything DJI ever/ever will create. Plus, on the In The Box section of the Compare Phantom Series, P4 says nothing about a case. DJI actually made a new backpack (combo of hard and soft-shell) for $199, $50 more than the P3 backpack!
Thanks for that update!

It does come with a case. It just doesn't have a hard plastic shell

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same Lightbridge and software as the P3, so same tablet requirement, the cheapest working one is Nexus 7 2013, but to avoid lag you must turn off GPS on the tablet.

Happy Flying.

Let me see if I have this straight. The P4 ordered from DJI website as a "limited time offer" shows a (hard shell?) case, 8 props and other stuff. Oddly, the picture doesn't show the battery but I'm sure there is one. I, too, cannot find a "included in the box" list anywhere and no one answers the Chat in China right now. So what is really included?

Let me see if I have this straight. The P4 ordered from DJI website as a "limited time offer" shows a (hard shell?) case, 8 props and other stuff. Oddly, the picture doesn't show the battery but I'm sure there is one. I, too, cannot find a "included in the box" list anywhere and no one answers the Chat in China right now. So what is really included?

Here's what I got on my second request about the gray speckled case with the top handle:

Storeagent02 (DJI)

Mar 10, 17:02

Dear Dan,
Thanks for your reply.
This carry case comes with phantom 4 may not be hard enough to travel with as carry-on luggage.It is made from foam materials.
Please feel free to come back if there are any other questions.
Have a good one.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

So probably good enuf for transport in a car locally, but be ready to pay $200 for a better case if you fly with it. Another three ounces to the weight over the P3P means another fifty bucks for the case to fit in MarketingMath.

Last edited:
Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
The 15 th PEOPLE! no more speculation !

The 15 th PEOPLE! no more speculation !
Well, there's a rational argument for waiting for more information. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing, as Shakespeare said. He also mentioned something about a tale told by an idiot, but I won't go there. Some things are obvious and don't need to be illustrated.

OK, maybe I shouldn't have posted this. I should maybe have learned:
Never get into a battle of wits with a half-wit.

Nothing personal.

The same list of devices are compatible with the P4 -- since it's going to continue to use DJI GO. That list of recommended devices can be found here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl