What reciver i need for NDJ6?

Reaction score
Hallo guys
i have a phanotom 2 with h4 3d gimbal how was included in this deal.

my drone was crashed on a tree and fall down

my local store (how was also a dji dealer) told me that my rx is dead, what mean that i need a new one.

where can i buy a new rx for my ndj6 tx?

thanks alot

Hallo guys
i have a phanotom 2 with h4 3d gimbal how was included in this deal.

my drone was crashed on a tree and fall down

my local store (how was also a dji dealer) told me that my rx is dead, what mean that i need a new one.

where can i buy a new rx for my ndj6 tx?

thanks alot

You will need a 2.4GHz receiver but without knowing which country or US state you live in makes it difficult to direct you on where to buy. Adding your location in your personal details page would help

i know ineed a 2.4ghz rx. can you please give me a link for the rx that a need?

As soon as you tell me where you live which would help in sending to the correct retailer.

I am planing to buy a P2V+ V3 and I know this is a crazy question BUT is there any version of P2V+ V3 that will work with the NDJ6???

The NDJ6 shows Working Frequency 2.4 on the back label BUT THE OWNER is saying that he flew with it in this combination. I suspect a lie, ... but wanted to ask also. I know that vision works (the TX-RX) on 5.8 and the FPV / Phone link is 2.4

Any input would help. Thanks

I am planing to buy a P2V+ V3 and I know this is a crazy question BUT is there any version of P2V+ V3 that will work with the NDJ6???

The NDJ6 shows Working Frequency 2.4 on the back label BUT THE OWNER is saying that he flew with it in this combination. I suspect a lie, ... but wanted to ask also. I know that vision works (the TX-RX) on 5.8 and the FPV / Phone link is 2.4

Any input would help. Thanks

Sorry but you have the wrong RC controller for the P2 vision+V3 which uses NDJ6 with a frequency of 5.8GHz and your NDJ6 uses a frequency of 2.4GHz. There are two reasons it would be impossible:

1) The receiver is 5.8GHz
2) Wifi uses uses 2.4GHz

So you are correct he isn't be truthful.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl