What mobile device do you prefer?

If the price is not a problem, iPad air 2 will be the best option. Air 2 (not Air 1) has a laminated display that avoids reflection and glare more effectively. The laminated display + IPS panel gives it a very good visibility in bright outside.
But I personally like the size of iPad mini or Nexus 7 better.
I've also read somewhere that DJI is going to optimize the app for iOS first.

Nexus 7 2013 is the best bang for the buck imo. Used with an inspire and the dji pilot app it's flawless and less than $200
Are you currently using it w/ an Inspire? Curious since this is the route I'd go if I knew it worked flawlessly.

If the price is not a problem, iPad air 2 will be the best option. Air 2 (not Air 1) has a laminated display that avoids reflection and glare more effectively. The laminated display + IPS panel gives it a very good visibility in bright outside.
But I personally like the size of iPad mini or Nexus 7 better.
I've also read somewhere that DJI is going to optimize the app for iOS first.

Our local devs should take care of optimizations for us Android users hopefully. @Kaehn

It's less about what the app will install on and more about whether the hardware in the device can keep up w/ the video feed. the galaxy tab probably falls into the maybe category on that front.

Well that will be unfortunate
I guess I will see soon enough, I may have to swap tablets with my daughter and take her Nexus 7 back if the Galaxy sucks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl