What made it work?

Reaction score
Now this is interesting... Uploaded the latest updates from litchi and DJI go a few days ago. And now I am getting 90% video feed when I'm at 500m high above houses when I used to lose video feed at around 100m.

I got that video feed using litchi and haven't tried it with the DJI go app yet. Maybe I will uninstall one app then the other and try to see if it works still. Not sure yet if it's to do with DJI and some kind of new signal strength implemented with the latest SDK or maybe it was litchi with their app.

Very very happy and will see if DJI will do the same tomorrow. Using a P3A in case your wondering. Anyone else noticed a great difference in video feed?

Neon Euc

In the abscence of the 500m max height limit imposed by the firmware would you fly higher over those houses? 600m? 1000m maybe?

Even over the golf course where you shot your 500m flight recently. Look what's there now, 40ft lower than you were flying your litchi mission....

IMG_2082.PNG

Reactions: Neon Euc
Man I get super paranoid at a mere 200ft. I can't imagine going up past 1k! :eek:

In the abscence of the 500m max height limit imposed by the firmware would you fly higher over those houses? 600m? 1000m maybe?

Even over the golf course where you shot your 500m flight recently. Look what's there now, 40ft lower than you were flying your litchi mission....

View attachment 76831
Yeah I think the read out will vary be a metre or too, but I did set the height the max it can go on that litchi mission [emoji4]
1487769379895.png

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94